The Citrus Magic Natural Odor Eliminating Air Freshener is a high-grade non-aerosol spray that features a pleasant pink grapefruit fragrance. Crafted with a combination of 105 premium active ingredients, it includes pure and all-natural citrus oils. Compared to other standard air fresheners, this one lasts up to 4 times longer and keeps the area smelling fresh and clean. With the capacity to eliminate all traces of bad odor, this spray can be used in your home, car or office with no reservations. Overall, it is without a doubt, one of the best air fresheners money can buy at this point in time.
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For? Check these suggestions:
What To Look For In An Air Freshener
Although air fresheners are pretty straightforward in their use and acquisition, you still need to educate yourself on the matter to avoid making any unwanted mistakes. One such mistake that people often make is to acquire the cheapest air freshener they can get their hands on. Needless to say, the main reason why some fresheners are so inexpensive is that either they are ineffective or they contain borderline hazardous chemicals that might end up causing you and your family serious harm in the long run. To avoid any nasty surprises long-term, you should take the time and learn as much as you can about what constitutes a good air freshener and what to look for when buying one.
The first thing you want to consider when buying an air freshener is the scent. Fortunately enough, most air fresheners come in a wide selection of unique and interesting fragrances, from woody to floral or even spicy depending on your particular needs. In this regard, you have quite a bit of freedom to choose because there isn’t a universal consensus on which fragrance is best. What you want is a freshener that delivers a seemingly natural scent, one that doesn’t leave behind any peculiar smell.
Air fresheners fall into different categories, each with their own particularities. We say this because air fresheners come in the form of bags, reed diffusers, and even sprays, which means that you have to take the time and consider what type of freshener would best suit your needs. Keep in mind that sprays are quite widespread because of their availability and ease of use. That said, they aren’t that much better than diffusers, especially if they’re made by a reputable brand.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the size of the room you want the air freshener to odorize. In this respect, let us point out that some fresheners are much more efficient than others, which mostly depends on their size and comprising formula. We should point out, however, that most of the people who rely on air fresheners for their household needs prefer spray fresheners for their practical design and for easiness to store.
Although it isn’t paramount for you to find a freshener made from all-natural ingredients, they do exist and they are more or less spectacular. For the most part, all you need to do is read the freshener’s label and see if you can identify any chemical compounds that might cause you or your family members any allergic reactions. If not, then at least try to avoid anything that contains too many chemicals because there is no telling which particular arrangement will end up interfering with other scents and fragrances that you might have at home.
You would also do well to invest in an air freshener that is easy to come by and also easy to deploy. Given their compact design, most fresheners are fairly easy to use and even easier to store. Not just that but they are also commonly built to blend in inside any decor and will only draw attention to themselves when they deploy their scented puff. We should also point out that some fresheners are also equipped with high-tech systems like motion sensors and programmable operation technologies.
Bear in mind that good design cannot make up for the lack of a constructive and effective formula. With big brands, you get the certainty that whatever formula is inside the air freshener, it will likely work without raising any unnecessary concerns. To be on the safe side, you are advised to choose an air freshener made by a reputable brand. This is because big companies invest a lot of time and resources into research and development, thus ensuring that their products are entirely safe to use by pretty much anyone.
Benefits Of Using An Air Freshener
- They can be used almost anywhere – Unless you or anyone else in your household suffers from peculiar allergies, it should be safe to use most air fresheners without too many concerns. As such, you can use them not only in the living room but bedrooms as well.
- They create quite the ambiance – With an air freshener, be it even a small one, you can create quite a cozy atmosphere inside any room. This is because of the clean and tidy aspect such an item brings to a room, especially if it’s a freshener that stands out through any particular feature.
- They are natural and safe to use – As we already pointed out earlier, many of the popular air fresheners are completely natural and entirely healthy to use. So unless you are suffering from a nasty allergy of sorts, then you should definitely consider getting an air freshener to help clear the air.
- They are quite lovely to look at – Another thing to point out about air fresheners is that at least the spraying ones are rather pretty to look at. Some of the more modern fresheners can even boast a somewhat futuristic design, which adds a touch of class to any room from an aesthetic point of view.
- They rejuvenate the senses – Needless to say, one of the greatest benefits of using an air freshener is the substantial increase in air quality. As such, a decent air freshener can vastly improve the air quality inside any room and thus rejuvenate your senses in the process.